I think about this blog every day, I just have not had anything good to say lately. But since its Friday I’ll tell you some random things that have been going on. Some things may be a little bit too much information, sorry about that, but that’s why you love me right? Right? crickets.
1. I don’t want to put a label on myself but I’ve been trying to avoid eating meat because I was sick and eating it made me feel worse. I had some hamburger in some chili and I regretted it the next day, don’t worry I wont go into details.
2. My Wii balance board is broken, I’ve been using that as an excuse to not weigh in.
3. I have a classic white girl shape which is to say I have a flat behind. Through squats and lunges I’ve managed to build my self a pretty nice um,… butt. (at least my hubby thinks so) because of this I have an irrational fear of losing it. I am probably the only woman in the world who asks their husband if my butt looks big and hopes he says yes.
4. Heres the biggie, I ate a cherry pie last week. the. whole. pie… and it was good. (it took me a few days to do it)
5. I’m lazy, but I think you knew that because otherwise I’d be blogging more and telling you about all my awesome workouts. Truth is if it wasn’t for taking phys ed classes I signed up for at school I probably would hardly work out. I love working out, I just have trouble forcing myself to do it. But if a getting 4 point is on the line you can bet I’ll be at every class working my tail off (on).